The research was conducted in collaboration with India's largest yoga research institution, Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana in Bangalore, India.
What does VYASA stand for?
VYASA stands for Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (Bangalore, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Visual XML (Extensible Markup Language) Transformer (computing)
- Veritas Volume Manager (disk storage management software)
- Various Years
- Velocity along the Y-Axis
- Velocity Y (Best Rate of Climb - Aviation)
- Vince Young (football quarterback)
- Vaughan Youth Athletic Association
- Virginia YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Aquatic Club
- Vermont Youth Activism Network
- Virtual YearBook
- Venice Youth Boating Association (Venice, FL)
- Ventura Youth Basketball Association (California)
- Valley Youth Conference (est. 1966; California)
- Vashon Youth Council (Vashon, WA)
- Venice Yacht Club (Florida)
- Vietnamese Youth Convention (California)
- Vivekananda Youth Club (Swami Vivekananda)
- Volunteer Youth Corps, Inc. (est. 1996; Guyana; HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention)
- Vermont Youth Conservation Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson and the Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (VYASA), a yoga research foundation and University in Bengaluru, India with extensive clinical and research experience conducting this form of yoga with healthy and medical populations (Nagarathna and Nagendra 1985, Nagendra and Nagarathna 1986a,b).