Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Researchers developed a genetically modified protein that dramatically reverses the skin disorder vitiligo in mice, and has similar effects on immune responses in human skin tissue samples.
What does VTLG stand for?
VTLG stands for Vitiligo
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Video Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy
- Video-Assisted Thorascopic Lung Biopsy
- Vrij Te Laten Bedrag (Dutch: Amount to Be Released)
- Veterans Transitional Living Center
- Victoria Trades and Labor Council (Australia)
- Video Time-Lapsed Camera
- Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club
- Virtual Teaching and Learning Community
- VTrans Learning Campus (Vermont)
- Vocal Tract Length Normalization
- Virginia Tech Library Systems, Inc.
- Virtual Technology in Library Solutions
- Visionary Technology in Library Solutions (Blacksburg, Virginia)
- Vermont Teen Leadership Safety Program
- Virginia Tech Linux Unix Users Group
- Value Transfer Machine (money card system)
- Vampire the Masquerade
- Variable Torque Management
- Vedos Transfer Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Vitiligo Cover Lotion is now available in both a 6 oz.
There are number of diseases causing change in colour of skin, varying from loss of pigmentation as in vitiligo to increase in skin pigmentation as in many hyper-pigmentary skin conditions.
A dermatologist said Monday that more than 16,000 people have vitiligo in Kuwait.
Vitiligo tedavisi lezyonlarin yayginligina, lokalizasyonuna, yasa ve onceki tedavilere verilen yanita gore degipiektedir.
PEOPLE with the pigmentation disorder vitiligo may have natural protection against deadly skin cancer, a study has shown.
It seems to me that I started developing vitiligo when pregnant with my third child.
WE don't know what causes vitiligo but it is benign.