Determination of content of vitellogenin receptor (VTGR) : VTGR content was measured according to the method of George (1987).
What does VtgR stand for?
VtgR stands for Vitellogenin Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vicksburg Theatre Guild (Vicksburg, MS)
- Virtual Technology Group (various locations)
- Voice Technologies Group, Inc. (Dialogic/Intel acquisition; Buffalo NY, USA)
- Volume of Trapped Gas (respiration)
- Voyagers Trail Grooming Association (Canada)
- Vermont Trails and Greenways Council (Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation; Waterbury, VT)
- Virginia Tech Grand Challenge (utility vehicles)
- Vianet Technology Group, Ltd. (Canada)
- Threshold Voltage
- Verband der Teigwarenhersteller und Hartweizenmühlen Deutschlands (Berlin, Germany)
- Veterans Transition House (New Bedford, MA)
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital (various universities)
- Vibration Time History
- Virtual Tape Handler
- Vast Technologies Holding Corporation
- Victorian Trades Hall Council ( Melbourne, Australia)
- Vermont Health Care for All
- Vraiment Très Haut Débit (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Characterization of a vitellogenin receptor in white perch (Morone americana].