The Union Pacific contract calls for Harmon to furnish pre-wired housings, engineering, Harmon's Vital Harmon Logic Controllers (VHLC - microprocessor based interlocking controller), Electro Code-4 Track Circuit equipment and other required materials for installation on Union Pacific's suburban line in Chicago.
What does VHLC stand for?
VHLC stands for Vital Harmon Logic Controller
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VHLC
We have 2 other meanings of VHLC in our Acronym Attic
- Association VHL France (Von Hippel-Lindau)
- VHL (Von Hippel-Lindau) Family Alliance
- Valley Home Loan Company
- Vantel HDSL Line Concentrator
- Versatile HTML Layout Chart (for web design)
- Very High Layer Count (printed circuit boards)
- Very High Luminosity Collider
- Very Large Hadron Collider
- Victorian Highlands Logging Company
- Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission
- Von Hippel-Lindau Disease
- Very High Level Language
- Von Hippel-Lindau Syndrome (blood vessel disorder)
- Vietnam Household Living Standards Survey
- Vitrified High-Level Waste
- Van Houten Movement (internet gaming group)
- Very Handsome Man
- Vibration Health Monitoring (aviation)
- Victor Heinrich Molsheim (French water company)
- Virtual Hardware Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This design is used for the Vital Harmon Logic Controller, a multi-purpose solid state device for controlling railroad interlocking plants.
The project will utilize Harmon's Electrocode, Vital Harmon Logic Controller (VHLC), and HXP3 signal and wayside products.