com)-- Since its inception in 2007, Gizmox has been working towards the release of its fully featured Visual WebGui (VWG) version.
What does VWG stand for?
VWG stands for Visual WebGui (Graphical User Interface; computer programming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VWG
We have 20 other meanings of VWG in our Acronym Attic
- Von Willebrand Factor Multimers (clinical pathology)
- Von Willebrand Factor Pseudogene
- Volkswagen Financial Services
- Validation Working Group
- Valley Writers Guild (Canada)
- Verification Working Group (computer programming)
- Verwaltungsgesellschaften (German: Management Companies)
- Very Wicked Grin
- Video Working Group
- Vintage Worship Gathering
- Vital Wheat Gluten
- Volkswagen Group (UK)
- Vinifera Wine Growers Association (now Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association; Virginia)
- Vocal Works Gospel Choir (UK)
- Vancouver Westside German School (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vale of the White Horse (UK foxhunting club)
- Vidi Wireless Hvar (Croatia)
- Veterinary Wound Healing Association (est.1996; Europe)
- Vale of White Horse District Council (Oxfordshire, United Kingdom)
- Vermont Women in Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gizmox: Visual WebGui platform that can be used to develop new Web applications, enhance existing applications and modernize legacy applications all using standard, proven technologies such as ASP.
Worldwide Computer Products News-21 January 2010-Gizmox releases Visual WebGui 6.
ArtinSoft, which providers automated software transformation technology and Gizmox, which develops the Visual WebGui development platform, said that their new offering provides a complete solution for taking current Visual Basic 6.
Through support for Visual Studio, Visual WebGui (VWG) helps customers more easily develop & deploy DHTML or Microsoft Silverlight-based line-of-business applications for the Web.
Company Bets $10,000 That No One Can Hack Into Their Empty Client Platform, Visual WebGui TEL AVIV, Israel, November 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Gizmox, http://www.
Visual WebGui solves the development setbacks associated with AJAX by providing developers with a Rapid Application Development solution with full Win Forms support.
Upgraded Edition Features a Consolidated Installer and a Higher Level of Integration into Visual Studio for a Dramatic Improvement in Developer Experience and Also Development Environment Compatibility TEL AVIV, Israel, October 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Gizmox, the developer of Visual WebGui open source platform, today announced the release of Visual WebGui 6.