With illustrations and examples it covers the basics of Office inter-operability, Office Intertop techniques, integrated managed code, add-ins, smart tags, Office documents and data, isolated managed extensions, web services and remoting, visual studio tools for Office, smart documents and security.
What does VSTO stand for?
VSTO stands for Visual Studio Tools for Office (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 3 other meanings of VSTO in our Acronym Attic
- Verwaltungsstrafgesetz (German: Administration of Criminal Law; Austria)
- Volvo Standard Times Guide (vehicles)
- Vehicle Signature Test Instrumentation
- Virtual Studio Technology Instrument
- VFind Security Tool Kit Professional
- Voting System Test Laboratory
- Very Short Transmission Line Pulse (Toshiba Corp.; charge protection test)
- Verband Schweizer Tourismusmanager
- Visual Short-Term Memory
- Virginia Sports Turf Managers Association (Blacksburg, VA)
- Vertical/Short Takeoff & Landing
- Very Short Take Off and Vertical Landing
- Valley Swim Team-Phoenix (Stephens City, VA)
- Vertical Serial Text Presentation (computer screen reading)
- Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project (India; power plant)
- Vermont State Teachers Retirement System
- Vancouver South Transfer Station (waste management; Canada)
- Visual Studio Team System (Microsoft)
- VLF-LF System Test Set
- Voice to Skull Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a version of Microsoft's premier development tool, the "Orcas" release of Visual studio Tools for Office will allow professional developers to use their .
NET applications developed with Microsoft Visual C#, Microsoft Office solutions built with Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office and mission-critical distributed services architected with Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2005," said Terry Erickson, Chief Software Architect for SpreadsheetGear.