Visual Studio Team System's role-based product line includes Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Architects, Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Developers and Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Testers.
What does VSTEST stand for?
VSTEST stands for Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Testers (Microsoft)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Voting Systems Technology Assessment Advisory Board (California)
- Virtual Surveillance Target Attack Radar (E-8C simulation)
- Victory Sinqoba Theatre Company (est. 1991; Belgium)
- Voluntary Sector Training Consortium (UK)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Virginia Society for Technology in Education
- Visual Studio Team Edition for Database Professionals (trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
- Vertical-to-Surface Transmission Electrophotonic Device
- Veterinary Skills Training and Enhancement Program (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Virtual Streaming Training & Education Program (Modevity LLC)
- Vehicle Storage and Transport Frame (Mobile Shelter Systems)
- Very Short Term Financing
- Visual Studio Team Foundation
- Visual-Syntactic Text Formatting (method to enhance online reading)
- Volunteer Spam Task Force
- Very Short Term Financing Facility
- Vermont Software Testing Group
- Verwaltungsstrafgesetz (German: Administration of Criminal Law; Austria)
- Volvo Standard Times Guide (vehicles)
- Vehicle Signature Test Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 assists Office SharePoint Server 2007 customers in managing the performance of SharePoint Server 2007 applications across the entire life-cycle: in development via code-link integration with Microsoft Visual Studio; in testing, through incorporation with Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Testers powering automated tests of entire SharePoint sites or pages running on Office SharePoint Server 2007 consisting of multiple Web Parts; and in production with 24x7 monitoring/diagnostics tracing discrete transactions from individual SharePoint sites, so operations can send the PurePath of any poor-performing SharePoint Server 2007 transaction directly to development or testing for root-cause analysis.