Washington, July 24 ( ANI ): Stroboscopic training, performing a physical activity while using eyewear that simulates a strobe-like experience, has been found to increase visual short-term memory retention, and the effects lasted 24 hours, according to a Duke University study.
What does VSTM stand for?
VSTM stands for Visual Short-Term Memory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VSTM
We have 2 other meanings of VSTM in our Acronym Attic
- Very Short Term Financing Facility
- Vermont Software Testing Group
- Verwaltungsstrafgesetz (German: Administration of Criminal Law; Austria)
- Volvo Standard Times Guide (vehicles)
- Vehicle Signature Test Instrumentation
- Virtual Studio Technology Instrument
- VFind Security Tool Kit Professional
- Voting System Test Laboratory
- Very Short Transmission Line Pulse (Toshiba Corp.; charge protection test)
- Verband Schweizer Tourismusmanager
- Virginia Sports Turf Managers Association (Blacksburg, VA)
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (Microsoft)
- Vertical/Short Takeoff & Landing
- Very Short Take Off and Vertical Landing
- Valley Swim Team-Phoenix (Stephens City, VA)
- Vertical Serial Text Presentation (computer screen reading)
- Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project (India; power plant)
- Vermont State Teachers Retirement System
- Vancouver South Transfer Station (waste management; Canada)
- Visual Studio Team System (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25) Visual attention and visual short-term memory Visual short-term memory (VSTM) is an important visual process for most daily tasks in which visual information (eg, an object or location of an object) must be maintained across a substantial delay.
Determination of visual short-term memory (STM): Determination of visual STM was done according to the following layout (19,20,23-25) with modifications.