1 allows engineers and researchers to use MATLAB Mfiles in the VisiQuest Visual Programming Environment.
What does VPE stand for?
VPE stands for Visual Programming Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VPE
We have 50 other meanings of VPE in our Acronym Attic
- Verpackungseinheit (German)
- Vice President for Education (Toastmasters)
- Vice President of Engineering (various organizations)
- Victoria Petroleum NL (Australia; stock symbol)
- Video Port Extensions
- Video Processing Engine
- Violence Prevention Education (various locations)
- Viral Propagated Eclampsia (Fringe TV Show)
- Virtual Policy Editor
- Visual Program Editor (computing)
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Project Engineer (Cisco)
- Vit Promoter Element 1 (molecular biology)
- Vitellogenin Promoter Element 1
- Vice President of External Affairs (various locations)
- Virginia Professional Electronics Association
- Valence Photoelectron Angular Distribution
- Vector Potential Equivalent Circuit
- Victoria Public Education Coalition (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Virginia Power Electronics Center
- Vice President Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
D2K is a visual programming environment used to create data analysis applications and conduct data analysis.
Nucleus Adapter for Visual Programming Environment Gives Developers a Seamless
With the M-file toolbox, users can code in MATLAB then build end-to-end systems in the visual programming environment of Khoros Pro.
Insightful Miner 7 leverages the Insightful Miner visual programming environment to provide faster and easier statistical analysis of very large datasets and the creation of predictive models.
Progress Software has shipped more than 225,000 licenses of PROGRESS, its flagship product, that consists of the PROGRESS visual programming environment, the PROGRESS relational database management system (RDBMS) and the PROGRESS DataServer Architecture that enables developers to build database-independent applications that can be deployed with the PROGRESS RDBMS or other leading data managers.
This latest version leverages the Insightful Miner visual programming environment to provide faster and easier statistical analysis of very large databases and creation of predictive models.
Progress Software has shipped more than 225,000 licenses of the PROGRESS Application Development Environment that consists of the PROGRESS Visual Programming Environment, the PROGRESS RDBMS, links to other leading relational databases and associated tools for application development and end-user query and reporting.