To that end, the stores have been transformed with hot@Bloomingdale's visual merchandising displays, floor banners and signs.
What does VMD stand for?
VMD stands for Visual Merchandising Display
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMD
We have 48 other meanings of VMD in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Magnetic Dipole
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (University of Pennsylvania)
- Veterinary Medicine Degree (various schools)
- Veterinary Medicine Division
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate (United Kingdom)
- Video Motion Detection
- Video Motion Detector
- Vintage Motorcycle Days (sponsored by the American Motorcyclist Association)
- Virtual Magnetic Dipole
- Virtual MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Device (software)
- Visual Molecular Dynamics (molecular graphics software)
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Report (Micronutrient Initiative)
- Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy
- Vlaamse Milieu Deskundigen
- Volumetric Mean Diameter
- Vitelliform Macular Degeneration Type 2
- Veterinary Manufacturers and Distributors Association
- Visual-Memory-Deficit Amnesia (neuropsychology)
- Virginia, Maryland & Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives
- Vehicle Master Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
The enclosure establishes a new aesthetic that is complementary to both contemporary store design and visual merchandising displays, in order to encourage consumers to engage with self-service solutions as a positive aspect of their total shopping experience.
The six-foot tall visual merchandising display features a touch-screen ATI Eyefinity interface and cloud-based services to help customers select the best AMD desktop or notebook components or platforms based on their computing needs.