IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (2010: Madrid, Spain) Ed.
What does VL/HCC stand for?
VL/HCC stands for Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (IEEE Symposium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voltage Limiting
- Volume Label
- Volume License (software)
- Voluntary Leaving (employment)
- Voodoo Lounge (Rolling Stones album)
- Voshon Lenard (basketball player)
- Vulgar Latin
- Vulnerability, Lethality and Countermeasures
- Vulnerabilty, Lethality and Effects
- Variable Light and Variable Heavy
- Nucleus Ventralis Lateralis/Nucleus Ventralis Medialis
- Ventilatory length to apnea length ratio
- Valley Landlords Association (Waynesboro, VA)
- Variable Length Array
- Varrios Los Aztecas (gaming)
- Vehicle Lashing Assembly (US DoD)
- Venezuela (Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela)
- Vented Lead Acid (Battery)
- Verification Loads Analysis
- Vertical Launch Antisubmarine (missile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IEEE symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (2007: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho) Ed.
IEEE symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (2006: Brighton, United Kingdon) Ed.