Efland also mentioned the role of art in an integrated curriculum and described the visual culture art education (VCAE), which draws heavily upon post-modern philosophy.
What does VCAE stand for?
VCAE stands for Visual Culture Art Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virtual Cabinet
- Virtual Catalogues and Brochures
- Vancouver Chinese Alliance Church (Canada)
- Vast Conservative Anglican Conspiracy
- Vegetarian Cycling & Athletic Club (UK)
- Ventura County Arts Council (Ventura, CA)
- Virtual Cell Animation Collection (computer-generated medical graphic)
- Voice Control and Analysis Center
- Virginia Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (Charlottesville, VA)
- Volvo Computer Aided Diagnostic System
- Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance (various schools)
- Virus-Containing Allantoic Fluid
- Vice Chancellor for Administration Finance and Audits (Baton Rouge Community College; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Venture Capital Advisory Group
- Victorian College of Agriculture and Horticulture (Australia)
- Ventura County Association of Health Underwriters (Fresno, CA)
- Veterinary Centers of America Inc.
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Australian secondary college qualification)
- Virginia Center for Assisted Living
- Value Creation Analysis Model (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently, others have advocated socially responsive approaches, such as community-based art education (Adejumo, 2000), multicultural art education (Stuhr, Petrovich-Mwaniki, & Wasson, 1992), visual culture art education (Duncum, 2001), and environmentally conscious art education (Ulbricht, 1998).