MILAN, October 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Mirial has just released a new whitepaper, An Interactive Visual Communication Architecture Proposal For Telehealth, which explains in details the benefits of Telehealth and how to leverage visual communication technology for implementing interactive Telehealth services.
What does VCT stand for?
VCT stands for Visual Communication Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VCT
We have 83 other meanings of VCT in our Acronym Attic
- Victims Compensation Tribunal (Australia)
- Victims of Crime Trust (United Kingdom)
- Victoria, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Vinyl Composition Tile
- Virtual Cable Tester (D-Link)
- Virtual Channel Table
- Virtual Classroom Training (various organizations)
- Virtual Connection Tree
- Virtual Construction Team
- Virtual Cut-Through (computing)
- Vitrified Clay Tile
- Vocabulary Training Center
- Voltage Control Transfer
- Volts, Center-Tapped
- Voluntary Correction of Tax-Sheltered Annuity Failures (IRS)
- Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Volunteer Centre of Toronto
- Volvo Communication Tool
- Vanier College Teachers Association (St-Laurent, QC, Canada)
- Victorian Clay Target Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial services institutions are increasingly turning to Tandberg 's visual communication technology to create specific business-to-employee, customer facing and supply chain solutions that deliver on the promise of the real-time enterprise.
OnTrack displays combine an energy-efficient design with new features for easy installation, simple operation and fast troubleshooting, helping lower the cost of ownership for this visual communication technology.
TANDBERG's highly secure visual communication technology features the highest level of encryption and authentication to ensure patient confidentiality, satisfying HIPAA requirements.
Bjontegaard has made toward making visual communication technology reliable and affordable.
WorldVuer is a Visual Communication Technology Provider (VCTP) that delivers a visual multimedia and communications resource to existing dedicated broadband or hi-speed Internet service providers (Cable Modem, DSL, Wi-Fi, Terrestrial, etc.
When discussing visual communication technology, it's only natural to include liquid crystal displays in the conversation.
18, 2002 Eyematic, a leading provider of advanced visual communication technology for mobile and fixed network applications, today unveiled the Eyematic Synthetic Video software platform.