9780735624023 Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Visual Basic for applications step by step.
What does VBA stand for?
VBA stands for Visual BASIC for Applications (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VBA
We have 85 other meanings of VBA in our Acronym Attic
- Vereniging Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer
- Vermont Bar Association (Montpelier, VT)
- Vermont Beekeepers Association
- Veterans Benefits Act
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Victorian Baseball Association (Australia)
- Video Buffer Amplifier (electronics)
- Village Business Association (California)
- Virginia Bar Association (Richmond, Virginia)
- Virtual Backup Appliance
- Visual Boy Advance (gaming)
- Voxel-Based Analysis (radiology)
- Vulcan Bagger Association (motorcycle club)
- Vaginal Birth After Two Cesareans
- Visual Basic Annotated Archives (book; David Jung and Jeff Kent)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (Section)
- Vector Bundles on Algebraic Curves
- venous blood alcohol concentration
- Veterinary Biologic Advisory Committee (USDA)
- Victorian Branch Abseiling Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the first customer care vendor to fully integrate Visual Basic for Applications into its complete line of customer care solutions, Scopus now provides its customers with the opportunity, through the ease-of-use and power of Visual Basic, to adapt Scopus applications to fit their unique business needs.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Basic for Applications, .
Visual Basic for Applications applies the full power of Visual Basic to packaged applications, enabling users to create customized, integrated solutions that meet specific project needs.
We are pleased that we can make Visual Basic for Applications available to the industry," said Bob Muglia, vice president, developer tools, at Microsoft.
NetManage, the only IntraNet solutions provider among the new licensees, will embed Visual Basic for Applications into the next version of Chameleon, NetManage's popular suite of IntraNet desktop applications.
Nasdaq:EMBT), provider of application and database lifecycle management solutions, announced today that GDPro(R), the visual UML development tool for eBusiness applications, has received Microsoft's Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) logo certification.
Embedding Visual Basic for Applications into our solutions perfectly fits with our Open Architecture strategy and confirms our joint efforts with Microsoft to provide customers with a large range of development tools in our digital manufacturing solutions," said Michael I.