The Short Form 36 for QOL, the Beck Depression Inventory for Depression, and the Visual Analogue Scale for Fatigue were used.
What does VAS-F stand for?
VAS-F stands for Visual Analogue Scale for Fatigue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Volleyball Association of Singapore
- Voltage Amplifier Stage
- Volume Air Space
- Voluntary Action Sheffield (England, UK)
- Voluntary Ambulance Service
- Volunteer Ambulance Service
- Volvo Aero Services (Boca Raton, FL)
- Voyages Autocars Services (France)
- Visual Analogue Scale Quality of Life
- Visual Analogue Scale for Anxiety (psychology)
- Visual Analogue Scale of Happiness (gerontology)
- Visual Analogue Scale of Pain Intensity
- Visual Analogue Scales for Performance (sleep research)
- Visual Analogue Scale for Sedation
- Value Added Services Experts (South Africa)
- Vertical Atmospheric Sounder/Cooperative Convective Precipitation Experiment (NASA)
- Visual Analogue Scale 8
- Value Added Services Alliance (now defunct)
- Vending Association of South Africa
- Vidriería Argentina Sociedad Anónima
Samples in periodicals archive:
1992), the WAIS-R Arithmetic Test (Wechsler 1981), the WAIS-R Block Design Test (Wechsler 1981), the Stroop Colour Word Interference Test (Golden 1978), the Visual Analogue Scale for Fatigue (Lee et al.