The approval of Prialt was based on three independent pivotal studies, each of which demonstrated significant improvement on the Visual Analog Scale of Pain Intensity, a well-accepted pain outcome measure.
What does VASPI stand for?
VASPI stands for Visual Analog Scale of Pain Intensity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VASPI in our Acronym Attic
- Versatile Acoustic Signal Processor
- Vertical Application Service Provider
- Viação Aérea São Paulo SA (Brazilian airline)
- Vienna Ab-Initio Simulation Package
- Virginia Academy of School Psychologists
- Virtual Access Service Platform (Terabridge)
- Virtual Analog Switching Point (ITU-T)
- Virtual Application Service Provider
- Voice Application Service Provider
- Virginia Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Vacina Sarampo-Papeira-Rubéola (Portuguese: measles, mumps, rubella vaccine)
- Visual Analog Scale Questionnaire
- Vancouver Area Soccer Referee Association (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Variable Angle Specular Reflectance Accessory
- Veterans Administration Schedule for Rating Disabilities
- Variable Angle Sampling Spinning
- Vector Addition System with States
- Victorian Assessment Software System (Australia)
- Vietnamese Academy of Social Sciences
- Virginia Association of School Superintendents (Charlottesville, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The approval of PRIALT was based on three independent pivotal studies, each of which demonstrated significant improvement on the Visual Analog Scale of Pain Intensity, a well-accepted pain outcome measure.
At baseline, the mean Visual Analog Scale of Pain Intensity (VASPI) score, the most commonly used pain assessment scale for clinical trials, for both placebo and PRIALT groups was 80.