We believe that the NEA should vigorously support the education of all schoolchildren in the visual, literary, and performing arts, including education in the arts and culture of the nation's diverse population.
What does VLPA stand for?
VLPA stands for Visual, Literary, and Performing Arts (University of Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VLPA
We have 1 other meaning of VLPA in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Loaner Program
- Visitor/Lapsed Visitor/Potential Visitor (Delta Market Research, Inc.; theme park market research; Hatboro, PA)
- Vlaamse Liga Paardensport (Dutch: Flemish Equestrian League; Belgium)
- VLTAVA-LABE-PRESS, a.s. (Czech Repub)
- Volume License Program (software)
- Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Verizon Literacy Program Self-Assessment Tool
- Variable Long-Precision Arithmetic (computer science)
- Victorian Limestone Producers Association (Australia)
- Virtual Logical Partition Automated Robot (Triparadigm, LLC)
- Visible Light Photon Counter
- Very Low Protein Diet
- Visual Language Programming Environment Generator
- Vital Living Products, Inc.
- very light personal jet
- Vaginal Lamina Propria Lymphocytes
- Virginia Licensed Practical Nurse Association, Inc. (Staunton, VA)
- Ventrolateral Preoptic Area
- Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cranium Fund was created to help support after-school visual, literary, and performing arts programs for kids in challenging circumstances.