Vista Community Clinic - Breast Health Screening and Support: Targeting the North County, this program will provide services to all underserved women, emphasizing Latina, African American and Asian/Pacific Islander women.
What does VCC stand for?
VCC stands for Vista Community Clinic (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCC
We have 284 other meanings of VCC in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Contact Centre
- Virtual Control Center
- Virtual Credit Card
- Virtual Curriculum Coordinator
- Virtual Customer Community
- Virus Control Centre (software)
- Virus Creation Center
- Visalia City Coach (Visilia City, CA)
- Visit Chester & Cheshire (UK)
- Visitation Catholic Church
- Visual Circuits Corporation
- Visual Communications Company, Inc.
- Voice Call Continuity
- Voice Communications Circuit (US DoD)
- Voice Control Circuit
- Voice for the Child in Care
- Voltage at the Common Collector (positive [+] electrical connection)
- Voltage Common Cathode
- Voltage Controlled Clock
- Volunteer Cadet Corps (Sussex Police Cadets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other San Diego County charities and organizations that have received past cy pres awards through the efforts of The Mogin Law Firm include the Vista Community Clinic, Rady Children's Hospital, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, License to Freedom, Mama's Kitchen, Meals on Wheels, UCSD Medical School, St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Center for Employment Training, International Rescue Committee, The Council of Community Clinics, Women's Resource Center and Legal Aid Society of San Diego.
Partners for Community Access San Diego American Indian Health Center San Diego County Cancer Navigator San Ysidro Health Center Scripps Health, Scripps Cancer Center Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus Breast Cancer Center The Regents of the University of California; University of California, San Diego Vista Community Clinic About Susan G.
Jewish Family Service-San Diego * Moores UCSD Cancer Center * Palomar Pomerado Health Foundation * San Diego Hospice & Palliative Care * San Ysidro Health Center * Scripps Cancer Center * Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista * Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center * Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus * Virginia Ann Scheunemann Memorial Fund * Vista Community Clinic Up to 75 percent of funds raised by each Komen Affiliate remain in the community to fund local breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs, while the remaining 25 percent of net funds support the National Susan G.
The nonprofit groups that will benefit from the most recent round of grants are: Big Sister League, Boys & Girls Club of Escondido, Children's Hospital's Center for Child Protection, Christina's Smile Children's Dental Clinic, Cleveland Sight Center, Prevent Blindness Southern California, Saint Claire's Home, San Diego Children's Museum/Museo de los Ninos, Training and Education for Retarded Individuals, and Vista Community Clinic.
; San Diego Youth & Community Services; Special Delivery San Diego; and Vista Community Clinic.
NASDAQ: SCPT), announced today that Vista Community Clinic of Vista, Calif.
SUPPORTERS: (partial list) Berkeley Tobacco Prevention Coalition, Alameda County Tobacco Control Coalition, American Lung Association of the East Bay, California Nurses Association, Coalition for a Tobacco-Free Monterey County, Community Health Education Institute, Contra Costa County Tobacco Prevention Coalition, Council for Responsible Public Investment, Humboldt Tobacco Project-CHOICE, Marin Smoke-Free Coalition, Modoc County Tobacco Education Program, Saint Pius V Church (Chicago), San Diego Tobacco Control Coalition, Santa Barbara Coalition Engaged in a Smokefree Effort, Social Equity Group, South Coast Collective Advisory Board, Vista Community Clinic Youth Coalition