This article reports on the collaboration between the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing in New York City and the Visiting Nurse Service of New York in the development of a home care EHRS teaching tool for pre-licensure students.
What does VNSNY stand for?
VNSNY stands for Visiting Nurse Service of New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VNSNY in our Acronym Attic
- Viet Nam Scholarship Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Vereniging Nederlandstalige SAP Gebruikers (Dutch: Dutch SAP Users Association; The Netherlands)
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (Surat, Gujarat, India)
- Vereniging Nederlandse Scheepsbouw Industrie (Netherlands shipbuilding)
- Visiting Nurse Service, Inc. (Indiana)
- Vereenigde Nederlandsche Scheepvaart Maatschappij (Dutch: United Netherlands Steamship Company)
- Vietnam Service Medal
- Vines Network and Systems Management
- Visiting Nurse Services of Michigan (Davison, MI)
- Visiting Nurse Services of the Northwest (Washington)
- Van Nuys Sherman Oaks Senior Citizen Center (Oakland, CA)
- Vanuatu National Statistics Office
- Vietnam National Symphony Orchestra
- Vserossiyskaya Natsyonalnaya Skautskaya Organizatsya (Russian: All-Russia National Scout Organization)
- Vanguard Nationalist and Socialist Party (political party; Bahamas)
- Very Narrow Spot (stage lighting)
- Vice National Student Representative (Society of Mexican American Engineers and Scientists)
- Vehicle Network Sub-System
- Visiting Nurse Service System
- Visiting Nurse Services in Westchester (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Connor previously served as the regional director of Manhattan for the Visiting Nurse Service of New York, the largest not-for-profit home health agency in the United States.
The nurses were so successful, that not only did they become the highly respected Visiting Nurse Service of New York (which is still in operation today), but they established the benchmark standards for public health/community health nursing in the United States and the world.
Both are with the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
The Center for Health Care Policy and Research, the research arm of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York, collects and analyzes data gathered during all assessment and reassessment visits.
Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) has not been immune to these cutbacks.
In 1893 Wald, a nurse and social worker, founded the Visiting Nurse Service of New York with 10 nurses.
The Visiting Nurse Service of New York, a not-for-profit home care company developed computerized pen tablets for all of its 1,500 nurses.