Similarly, black-owned CCC has entered into an alliance with Visiting Nurse Health Systems, a majority-owned home health care agency in Atlanta, to share in a percentage of Cigna's home health care business.
What does VNHS stand for?
VNHS stands for Visiting Nurse Health System (home health care; Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VNHS
We have 1 other meaning of VNHS in our Acronym Attic
- Vietnam National Heart Association
- Van Nederlandse Hoofdpijn Centra (Dutch: Dutch Society of Headache Centers; neurology)
- Virginia Nonprofit Housing Coalition
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice Care
- Vereniging van Noord-Hollandse Gemeenten (Dutch: Association of Dutch Municipalities North)
- Vancouver National Historic Reserve (Canada)
- Van Nuys High School
- Vancouver Native Health Society (est. 1991; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vancouver Natural History Society (Canada)
- Victoria Natural History Society (Canada)
- Valley New High School #1 (on-campus high school; California State University Northridge; Northridge, CA)
- Vereeniging Nederlandsch Historisch Scheepvaart Museum Amsterdam (Dutch; maritime history museum)
- Valeur Nette d'Inventaire (French)
- Ventilation Non Invasive (medical care)
- Victorian Neurotrauma Initiative (Geelong, Victoria, Australia)
- Viet Nam international
- Village Networks Inc.
- Virtual Network Interface
- Visual Networking Index (telecommunications)
- Visual Numerics Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott has extensive home care pharmacy management experience and most recently served as Vice President of Ancillary Services for the Visiting Nurse Health System in Atlanta.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Visiting Nurse Health System (VNHS) and PROMINA Health System have authorized their management teams to enter into a contractual agreement under which VNHS will become the preferred provider of services and products for PROMINA patients needing home care.