About the VNA Foundation From 1890 to 1995, The Visiting Nurse Association of Chicago employed its own nurses and other health professionals to provide health care to the underprivileged.
What does VNAC stand for?
VNAC stands for Visiting Nurse Association of Chicago (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VNAC
We have 1 other meaning of VNAC in our Acronym Attic
- Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of Vermont and New Hampshire (est. 1907)
- Vein Associates of America, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Associations of America
- Vriendengenootschap Nederland-Antillen-Aruba (Dutch: Netherlands-Antilles-Aruba Friends Society)
- Ventral Noradrenergic Ascending Bundle (endocrinology)
- Vereniging Nederlandse Assurantie Beurs (Dutch: Dutch Association Insurance Fair)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Brooklyn (New York)
- Vacation Network Advertising Corp. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Veterinary Nursing Approved Centre (UK)
- Vietnam-Netherlands Alumni Club (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Central Connecticut
- Visiting Nurse Association of Central Illinois (Springfield)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- Visiting Nurse Association of the Central Valley
- Vehicle Non-Access Easement
- Vietnamese Air Force
- Vereniging Nederlands Antiquairs Genootschap (Society of Dutch Antiques Dealers)
- Vietnam Assistance for the Handicapped
- Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice (West Lebanon, NH)
- Visiting Nurses Association Home Health Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foley, Visiting Nurse Manual (The Visiting Nurse Association of Chicago, 1914), 42.
She also is committed to her hometown, serving on the Chicago Historical Society, the Visiting Nurse Association of Chicago and the Chicago Child Care Society boards, Of William Blair's 45D employees, 93 are partners.