She joined the board at CentraState in 2008 and has been a trustee of Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey since 1995.
What does VNACJ stand for?
VNACJ stands for Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VNACJ in our Acronym Attic
- Vriendengenootschap Nederland-Antillen-Aruba (Dutch: Netherlands-Antilles-Aruba Friends Society)
- Ventral Noradrenergic Ascending Bundle (endocrinology)
- Vereniging Nederlandse Assurantie Beurs (Dutch: Dutch Association Insurance Fair)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Brooklyn (New York)
- Vacation Network Advertising Corp. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Veterinary Nursing Approved Centre (UK)
- Vietnam-Netherlands Alumni Club (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Chicago (Illinois)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Central Connecticut
- Visiting Nurse Association of Central Illinois (Springfield)
- Visiting Nurse Association of the Central Valley
- Vehicle Non-Access Easement
- Vietnamese Air Force
- Vereniging Nederlands Antiquairs Genootschap (Society of Dutch Antiques Dealers)
- Vietnam Assistance for the Handicapped
- Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice (West Lebanon, NH)
- Visiting Nurses Association Home Health Systems
- Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Northern California
- Visiting Nurse Association Healthcare Partners of Ohio
- Visiting Nurse Association of the Inland Counties (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if you fast-forward three years and compare Stazesky's experience with that of John Aleckna, a project director for the Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey, you see a dramatically different picture.
SALT LAKE CITY -- For Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey (VNACJ), mobility is everything.
April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- When the Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey (VNACJ), a non-profit Home Health Agency, was facing a major upgrade to its electronic patient medical record platform, they needed a fast and painless way to train 500 nurses, therapists, and support staff over a short period to ensure that there were no disruptions in patient care.