March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced today that Visiting Nurse Association Health Group and a coalition of hospitals and community groups will implement the CMS Community-based Care Transitions Program (CCTP) in Monmouth, Middlesex and Union counties.
What does VNA stand for?
VNA stands for Visiting Nurse Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VNA
We have 79 other meanings of VNA in our Acronym Attic
- Video Nas Aldeias (Portuguese: Video in Villages; Brazil)
- Vietnam News Agency
- Vietnam News Association
- Vinkulierte Namensaktien (registered shares with restricted transferability)
- Viral Nucleic Acid
- Virgin Nigeria Airways (now Air Nigeria)
- Virginia Numismatic Association
- Virginia Nurses Association
- Virtual Network Architecture
- Virus Neutralizing Antibody
- Von Neumann Architecture
- Visiting Nurse Association of Los Angeles (California)
- Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of Vermont and New Hampshire (est. 1907)
- Vein Associates of America, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Associations of America
- Vriendengenootschap Nederland-Antillen-Aruba (Dutch: Netherlands-Antilles-Aruba Friends Society)
- Ventral Noradrenergic Ascending Bundle (endocrinology)
- Vereniging Nederlandse Assurantie Beurs (Dutch: Dutch Association Insurance Fair)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Brooklyn (New York)
- Vacation Network Advertising Corp. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Auburn Visiting Nurse Association held its annual recognition dinner in the Hogan Campus Center at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester.
With help from a $100,000 grant from the Ohio-based William Bingham Foundation, the Visiting Nurse Association of the Treasure Coast has launched a state-of-the-art medical/clinical documentation system that will help keep the community s oldest home healthcare provider on the cutting edge of technology.
The Visiting Nurse Association of Brooklyn (VNAB) has begun using Pocket Point of Care, a handheld application designed for the home care industry by Farmingdale, N.
For the third year, HealthTrans, a pharmacy benefit administrator, is partnering with the Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) to enable hundreds of Coloradans to receive flu shots.
13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Officials at Abington Health and the North Penn Visiting Nurse Association (NPVNA) signed a letter of intent on Friday, November 2, 2012 for Abington Health to acquire the NPVNA.
The family would like to extend a heartfelt appreciation to David Dunlop, Bob's private caretaker and nurse, as well as the Auburn Visiting Nurse Association and the Visiting Nurses Association of Worcester.
She's a certified wound, ostomy and continence specialist for the Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of Southern California.