What does VNA/VNH stand for?
VNA/VNH stands for Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of Vermont and New Hampshire (est. 1907)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vinkulierte Namensaktien (registered shares with restricted transferability)
- Viral Nucleic Acid
- Virgin Nigeria Airways (now Air Nigeria)
- Virginia Numismatic Association
- Virginia Nurses Association
- Virtual Network Architecture
- Virus Neutralizing Antibody
- Visiting Nurse Association
- Von Neumann Architecture
- Visiting Nurse Association of Los Angeles (California)
- Vein Associates of America, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Associations of America
- Vriendengenootschap Nederland-Antillen-Aruba (Dutch: Netherlands-Antilles-Aruba Friends Society)
- Ventral Noradrenergic Ascending Bundle (endocrinology)
- Vereniging Nederlandse Assurantie Beurs (Dutch: Dutch Association Insurance Fair)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Brooklyn (New York)
- Vacation Network Advertising Corp. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Veterinary Nursing Approved Centre (UK)
- Vietnam-Netherlands Alumni Club (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Visiting Nurse Association of Chicago (Illinois)