In response to an application lodged by the Australian Medical Association, the ACCC proposes to allow GPs within single practices to collectively set prices and bargain over visiting medical officer services and with Medicare Locals, ACCC Chairman Rod Sims said.
What does VMO stand for?
VMO stands for Visiting Medical Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VMO
We have 32 other meanings of VMO in our Acronym Attic
- Vendor Management Organization
- Very Massive Object (astronomy)
- Veterinary Medical Officer
- Vieilles Mécaniques de l'Ondaine (French car club)
- Virtools Player File (file name extension)
- Virtual Magnetospheric Observatory
- Virtual Makeover
- Virtual Marketing Officer
- Virtual Meteor Observatory
- Virtual Molecular Orbital
- Voice Mail Only
- Voice Mail Operations (Sprint)
- Volunteer Measuring Official (American Kennel Club)
- Marine Observation Squadron 6
- Maximum Operating Limit Speed (velocity; aviation)
- Vintage Mustang Owners Association
- Virtual Museum of Art
- Vmax Owners Association (Motorcyclists)
- Voice and Media Over ATM
- Marine Observation Squadron (artillery spotting; US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Howe a visiting medical officer in Newcastle, had played a key role in exposing incompetence and nepotism among health bureaucrats 18 years ago, forcing the Health Department to sack the board of the Hunter Area Health Service after it overspent its budget by more than 5 million dollars.
Calling in the Visiting Medical Officer psychiatrist if the psychiatric registrar does not respond to the ED within two hours.