Darrell leads the Vision Interface Group at the MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
What does VIG stand for?
VIG stands for Vision Interface Group (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIG
We have 37 other meanings of VIG in our Acronym Attic
- Vashon Island Fire and Rescue
- Virtual Insect Flight Simulator
- Virginia Institute of Forensic Science and Medicine
- Victoria Independent Film and Video Festival (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vancouver International Fashion Week (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vaccine Immune Globulin
- Vapor Intrusion Guidance (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- Very Important Group
- Video Interface Group (Navy)
- Vienna Insurance Group (Austria; formerly Wiener Staedtische Versicherung AG)
- Vlaams Innovatiecentrum voor Grafische Communicatie (Flemish Innovation Center for Graphic Communication; Turnhout, Belgium)
- VME (Versa Module Euro-Card) Interconnecting Group Controller
- Vocational Information and Guidance Centres (Slovenia)
- Vashon Island Golf and Country Club (Washington)
- Virgin Islands Game Fishing Club
- Vaccinia Immune Globulin Intravenous
- Voters Insisting Government Listen (political advocacy group)
- Virgil I. Grissom Middle School (Mishawaka, IN)
- Vignette Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Virtual Information Grid Organizations (computer system)