Based on the principle of laser triangulation, the Class IIIb and optional Class II and Class3R high speed PSD-based Selcom SLS 2401 has a visible laser diode for easy setup and safety, and a rugged design for harsh industrial environments.
What does VLD stand for?
VLD stands for Visible Laser Diode
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VLD
We have 38 other meanings of VLD in our Acronym Attic
- Vacuole-Like Dilations (cell membrane envaginations)
- Valdosta, GA, USA - Valdosta Regional (Airport Code)
- Variable Length Decoder
- Variable Length Decoding
- Varsity Lincoln-Douglas
- Vehicle Loop Detector (electronics)
- Very Large Delay
- Very Low Drag (bullet)
- View-Limiting Device
- Visual Leak Detector
- Vlaamse Liberaal-Democraten (Belgian liberal-democrats political party)
- Vlaamse Liberalen en Democraten (Flemish Liberal Political Party)
- Voluntary Lock Down
- Ventrolateral Medullary Depressor Area (physiology)
- Veterinary and Livestock Development Assistant (India)
- Virtual Loop Detector Assignment
- Very Large Data Base Endowment, Inc.
- Very Large Database(s)
- Volume Location Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
More specifically, Toshiba leads in worldwide market share in a number of discrete product categories, including power transistors, LMOS logic, CMOS logic, visible laser diodes and photocouplers.
TAEC) today announced the availability of three new visible laser diodes (VLDs).
of Japan introduced a new visible laser diode designed specifically for use with the DVD format.
Based on the principle of laser triangulation, the RRO sensor has a visible laser diode.
Based on the principle of laser triangulation, the Class II (optional Class IIIb) LSH 2401 laser sensor head has a visible laser diode for easy setup and safety, and a ragged design for harsh industrial environments, according to the manufacturer.
Based on the principle of laser triangulation, the Class II (optional Class IIIb) laser sensor head (LSH) 2401 has a visible laser diode for easy setup and safety, and a ragged design for harsh industrial environments, according to the company.