New York (AirGuide - Airline News Asia / Pacific) Oct 7, 2012 Taiwan joins Visa Waiver Program Taiwan has joined the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), said Janet Napolitano, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
What does VWP stand for?
VWP stands for Visa Waiver Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VWP
We have 22 other meanings of VWP in our Acronym Attic
- Volume-Weighted Opening Price (NASDAQ)
- Virtual World of Sports, Inc. (California)
- Vereniging Werkgevers Openbaar Vervoer (Dutch: Public Transport Employers Association)
- Very Well Played
- Very Well Put
- Vibrating Wire Piezometer
- Victim and Witness Protection (various locations)
- Vietnam Workers' Party
- Virtual Wavelength Path
- Virtual World Platform
- Visa-Waiver Passport
- Void Where Prohibited
- Voluntary Wait Period (livestock reproductivity)
- Victim and Witness Protection Act of 1982 (United States)
- Volunteers Who Produce Books (National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped; Washington, DC)
- Victory World Prayer Center (Auburn, AL)
- Voices for Working People Coalition
- Viewpoint Language
- Virginia Water Protection Permit (est. 1992; Virginia Department of Environmental Quality)
- Visa Waiver Pilot Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
A visa office is established by Philippines at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport in the wake of Taiwan's inclusion in the United States' visa waiver program, said an official from the Manila Economic and Cultural Office (MECO) yesterday.
Las Vegas, a mecca for gamblers and a top US tourist destination, a close adviser to Obama, and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood last week called on the administration to expand by 400 the number of people processing visas in China and Brazil, allow the use of videoconferencing for visa interviews, and explore visa waiver programs with countries like Brazil.
New York, Geneva (AirGuideBusiness - Travel Business News Europe) May 23, 2010 Expansion of the US Visa Waiver Program this spring to 36 countries With the expansion of the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP) this spring to 36 countries, overseas travel to the US is expected to grow.
The US Congress is unlikely to add additional member nations to the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) according to the US Ambassador to the UAE Richard Olson, Gulf News reports.
Greece has worked extremely hard to meet, and in some cases exceed, the United States' rigid visa waiver program criteria.
On the economic front, Han said a visa waiver program that took effect last year and new trade treaties between South Korea and the United States could pay dividends to Nevada.
All passport holders from all Visa Waiver Program eligible countries have to follow this rule from January 12, 2009.