Welsh Paralympians athletes greeted with a ceremony at the Senedd, Cardiff Bay, in 2008 * John Harris in training at Rookwood hospital, Cardiff, in February 1980 * Tanni Grey-Thompson acknowledges the crowd at the Visa Paralympic World Cup at the Manchester Regional Arena
What does VPWC stand for?
VPWC stands for Visa Paralympic World Cup
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Veenendaals Platform Voor Gehandicapten (Dutch: Veenendaal Platform For Disability; Netherlands)
- Viewers Per Viewing Household
- Van Particulieren Voor Particulieren (Dutch: Boat Rental for Private Individuals; Netherlands)
- Air Early Warning Squadron (Navy unit designation used from in 1948)
- Variable Pulse Width
- Virtual Power Weighted
- Virtual Private Wire
- Virtual Project Workspace
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1945 to 1948)
- Volunteer Partnerships for West Africa (Ghana)
- Virginia Police Work Dog Association
- Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Version Planning Working Group (contrives an initial version release contents list)
- Vehicles per Work Hour (traffic calculation; Nebraska Department of Roads)
- Variable Pulse Width Modulation
- Virtual Private Wireless Network
- Vinson/Parkhill Wireline Program
- Virtual Private Wire Service
- Vector Product Exchange
- Victorian Power Exchange (est. 1995; Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DAME Tanni Grey-Thompson took silver in her final race in a GB vest at the Visa Paralympic World Cup in Manchester.
UK ISP Zen Internet has reported that it was chosen through independent sports marketing agency Fast Track for media connectivity at the Visa Paralympic World Cup, which took place on 7-13 May in Manchester, UK.
She races in the 200m at the Visa Paralympic World Cup in Manchester, where she will bring to an end a 23-year long career in which she has become one of British sport's greatest servants.
BIRMINGHAM'S Claire Cashmore smashed the British record to claim silver in the 100m freestyle at the Visa Paralympic World Cup in Manchester.
PARALYMPICS: Great Britain's Simon Munn admitted his wheelchair basketball team were made to pay for a nightmare start in their opening match of the Visa Paralympic World Cup in Manchester.
PARALYMPICS: Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team came close to a dramatic comeback against Australia in their opening match of the VISA Paralympic World Cup in Manchester.
A mix of true love and true grit delivered gold for Welsh swimmer Nyree Lewis at the Visa Paralympic World Cup yesterday.