TOP DEALS AND GCC ECONOMIC INDICATORS TOP DEALS GULF BUSINESS DEAL VALUE ($M)B: 87 BIDDER:Emerging Markets Payments Holdings TARGET :Visa Jordan Card Services Company DEAL DESCRIPTION: Emerging Markets Payments Holdings (EMPH), the UK based fund of Actis LLP, the UK based private equity firm, has acquired Visa Jordan Card Services Company (VJCS), the Jordan based ATM services provider, for a consideration of $87 million.
What does VJCS stand for?
VJCS stands for Visa Jordan Card Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VJCS in our Acronym Attic
- Villa Julie College (Stevenson, MD, USA)
- Virtual Jewish Chicago (Chicago Jewish News; online resource)
- Visit Japan Campaign (tourism program)
- Voyager Jet Center (Pennsylvania)
- Venice Japanese Community Center (California)
- Vietnam-Japan Human Resources Cooperation Center
- Virginia Junior Classical League
- Virtual Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
- Van Jacobsen Compression
- Video Journal of Conference Presentations (blog)
- Vic Juba Community Theatre (Canada)
- Vancouver Japanese Canadian Youth
- Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble (video game)
- Vacs Japanese Entry System
- Video Journal of Education (School Improvement Network)
- Virginia Journal of Education (Virginia Education Association)
- Verkoop Je Eigen Huis
- Vermont Journal of Environmental Law (Vermont Law School; South Royalton)
- Vanuatu Japan Friendship
- Vereinigung Junger Freiwilliger eV (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAIRO: Actis, a pan-merging markets private equity investor, said Tuesday that their payment platform acquired Visa Jordan Card Services (VJCS) for $87 million.
The system, which was developed through a joint venture between Visa Jordan Card Services (VJCS) and Specialized Technical Services (STS) and through a partnership with the USAID Jordan Tourism Development project, was customized for the local tourism sector,.
Visa Jordan Card Services (VJCS) and Specialised Technical Services (STS) have announced the launch of Paynet, a regional e-payment processing service for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
PayONE has already been implemented in the payment gateways for Qatar Central Bank and Visa Jordan Card Services.