The EDUCARE project is to be piloted in four African countries, and is linked with a wider initiative to build regional training networks in cancer control and a Virtual University for Cancer Control (VUCCnet) in Africa.
What does VUCC stand for?
VUCC stands for Virtual University for Cancer Control (International Atomic Energy Agency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VUCC
We have 3 other meanings of VUCC in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Union Catalog (Library of Texas)
- Voided Urinary Cytology
- Volda University College (Norway)
- Valparaiso University Center for the Arts (Valparaiso, Indiana)
- Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Vanderbilt University Career Center (Nashville, TN)
- Vehicle User Characteristics Committee (Transportation Research Board)
- Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Century Club (amateur radio award)
- Victoria University Canoe Club (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Vienna University Computer Center
- Violation of the Uniform Controlled Substance Act
- Verband der Unterhaltungssoftware Deutschland
- Verein Unternehmens-Datenschutz (Swiss Business Data Protection Association)
- Verlag und Druck (German: Publishing and Printing; media company; Germany)
- Video-Urodynamic (urological diagnostics)
- Voluntary Unrelated Donor (medical care)
- Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority (aka Vizag Urban Development Authority; India)
- Virtual University Design and Technology (Michigan State University)
- Vista University Distance Education Campus (South Africa)
- Victorian Urn Door Knocker (hardware)