The problem, GAO argues, is that the Air Force has not "developed a methodology to collect and track information on the cost of its virtual training program.
What does VTP stand for?
VTP stands for Virtual Training Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of VTP
We have 63 other meanings of VTP in our Acronym Attic
- Vascular-Targeted Photodynamic (therapy)
- Verification Test Plan
- Verification Test Procedure
- Vermont Technology Partners, Inc. (Brattleboro, VT)
- Vertical Theme Park (proposed entertainment tower; UK)
- Very Talented Person
- Veterinary Technician Program
- Viaje Todo Pagado (Mexico)
- Video Tape Player
- Virtual Terminal Protocol
- Virtual Transport Protocol (Sprint)
- Vista Transformation Pack (software)
- VLAN Trunk Protocol
- Vocational Training Program (various locations)
- Voluntary Transfer Program (various locations)
- Voting Technology Project
- Vehicle Theft Prevention Council (advisory group; Maryland)
- Volume Time Projection Chamber
- Virginia Tech Police Department
- Vinny the Pug Enterprises
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instructor-led classes are also available online through Watermark's regularly scheduled live virtual training program.
Nov 22, 2011 KBR to Develop and Deliver Virtual Training Program for Royal Australian NavyOs Landing Helicopter Dock Ship.
Runner's World magazine, the sport's bible, held a virtual training program through its website that culminated in the November 14 Richmond, Virginia marathon.
That may include more frequent use of virtual training programs, where appropriate.
New VAs can also get help from organizations that offer credentials such as VA Certification's Professional Virtual Assistant, Master Virtual Assistant, and AssistU's Virtual Training Program.
IST offers a second virtual training program that covers topics including customer service, safety and sanitation, merchandising, handling, and trimming and crisping.
Founded in 2001, the company has experienced consistently strong growth, partnering with blue chip brands, expanding its staff, and launching a virtual training program, Fierce Conversations O2, to meet increasing demand for remote and distance learning.