LONDON, August 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Airport International is proud to announce a new feature to its online B2B airport platform: the virtual trade show area.
What does VTS stand for?
VTS stands for Virtual Trade Show
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTS
We have 164 other meanings of VTS in our Acronym Attic
- Video Title Set (DVD)
- Video Transmission Service (Sprint)
- Video Transmission System
- Viewfinder Tracking System
- Vintage Trailer Supply
- Virginia Theological Seminary
- Virtual Tape System/Server
- Virtual Terminal Service
- Virtual Time Stamp
- Virtual Touch System
- Virtual Training Suite (software)
- Visiting Technicians Services, Inc.
- Visual Tag System (software)
- Visual Thinking Strategies (educational curriculum)
- Vivento Technical Services (German Telekom)
- VLSI Test Symposium
- Vocational Training Scheme (various locations)
- Voice Telecommunication(s) System
- Voice Teleconferencing System
- Voice Telephone System (FAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CDAC Virtual Trade Show is planning to launch in the summer of 2010.
Robert Rosenbloom, vice president of business development for iCongo, a Boston-based virtual trade show provider, says that certain industries and products lend themselves to the application better than others.
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH Woodworking's Spring Virtual Trade Show is open 24/7 for woodworkers seeking information about new machinery, supplies and services.
Kemp said the company is "developing more online products, including virtual trade shows.
DOTmed Equipment Guides are significantly augmented online at DOTmed's Virtual Trade Show where more comprehensive lists of makes and models are available.
WARRENDALE, Pennsylvania, October 13 /PRNewswire/ -- - Jay Crowley to Speak at Track & Trace Virtual Trade Show UBM International Media, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Business Media plc (LSE: UBM) and AIM, the international association and recognized authority on bar code, RFID, and enterprise mobile computing, today announced that the FDA's Jay Crowley, senior advisor for patient safety, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, will deliver the keynote address for the Track & Trace Virtual Trade Show on opening day, December 2nd in the online presentation theater.
iCongo's Virtual Events utilize Stream57's Flash-based streaming media technology to deliver live and on-demand presentations and keynote speeches directly integrated into the virtual trade show format, bringing a new level of technology, interaction and professional services to the industry.