It comprises 100+ commercial-grade Internet backbone nodes, 100,000+ Last Mile desktop computers, and a virtual test bed of over 500 browsers and operating systems.
What does VTB stand for?
VTB stands for Virtual Test Bed (electrical power systems software; University of South Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTB
We have 15 other meanings of VTB in our Acronym Attic
- Vacuum Tower Bottom
- Valve Trombone (musical instrument)
- Vendor Take Back (real estate)
- Verification Test Bed (Sprint)
- Vermont Teddy Bear
- Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Technology Brassboard
- Vestibular Test Battery
- Vic the Brick (sports radio personality)
- Virginia Tax Bulletin
- Virtual Tape Backup
- Visual Task Board (software)
- Vlaamse Toeristen Bond (Flemish Tourist Board)
- Vneshtorgbank (Russia foreign trade bank)
- Vocational Training Board ( various locations)
- Volcano the Bear (band)
- Volvo Trucks Belgium
- Vote to Ban (message boards)
- Virtual Trunk-Based Admission Control
- Vacuum Tower Bottom Blend (petroleum refining)
- Visual Text Box Editor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The simulation data were obtained by using the simulation platform virtual Test Bed developed at the EE Department.
The V2 project is focused on the publishing of observation events to a virtual test bed simulation of the EPCglobal network.