The lab was connected on a virtual test network linked through the 412th Test Wing at Edwards Air Force Base, to the 82nd Communications Support Squadron at Langley Air Force Base, Va.
What does VTEST stand for?
VTEST stands for Virtual Test
This definition appears rarely
- Versatile Time Domain Electro-Magnetics
- Visually Triggered Eye Movement-Related Responses (physiology)
- Vermont Emergency Nurses Association
- Vocational Technical Education Providers (Alaska)
- VXLAN (Virtual Extensible Local Area Network) Tunnel End Point (computer networking)
- VT100 Terminal Emulation
- Valpar Test of Essential Skills (Valpar International Corporation)
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (trading card game)
- Visteon Torque Enhancement System (Visteon Corp.)
- Vocational Training and Employment Services (USAID)
- Variable Trealing Edge Tension (kite feature)
- Vocational and Technical Education and Training
- Vaccine and Treatment Evaluation Units (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Va Te Faire (French: You Will Make)
- Valve Testing Facility
- Valve Texture File
- Valve Texture Format
- Variable Time Fuse (explosives)
- Vector Time Frames
Samples in periodicals archive:
MTS borrows the Jungian" to describe its approach to bringing the real and virtual test worlds together and has four principles behind it: 1.
In Phase 3, Mazda will conduct virtual tests at the planning and design stages of vehicle development to study issues such as durability, crashworthiness, handling, stability, noise, vibration and harshness.
``A significant improvement in efficiency of support and technology will be realized through the development of this Virtual Test Capability,'' said Capt.
The Tech Museum of Innovation (The Tech), one of the nation's premiere science and technology museums, today announced the opening of The Tech Virtual Test Zone, a new area in the museum showcasing the world's first hands-on, interactive exhibits conceptualized and developed originally in the virtual world of Second Life[R].
Byline: Krystn Shrieve Staff Writer The Naval Surface Warfare Center will soon create a virtual test capability program that will bring in an estimated $30 million in revenue and create additional jobs in the next five years, Navy officials announced Thursday.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) (NYSE: HWP) and Integrated Measurements Systems (IMS) Virtual Test Division today announce that IMS' TestDirect(TM) pattern generator and Digital VirtualTester(TM) pattern debugger will support HP's 83000 MCU series microcontroller test systems, helping to speed the test process and shortening time to market.