12, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company's Network Centric Systems has named Patrick Fines director of Raytheon Virtual Technology Corporation.
What does VTC stand for?
VTC stands for Virtual Technology Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTC
We have 107 other meanings of VTC in our Acronym Attic
- Vineyard Tennis Center (Vineyard Haven, MA)
- Vintage Tone Control (music feature; various companies)
- Virginia Tidewater Consortium for Higher Education
- Virginia Tourism Corporation
- Virginia Transformer Corp.
- Virginia Transplant Council
- Virginia Turfgrass Council
- Virtual Tape Controller (IBM mainframes, storage management)
- Virtual Teacher Centre (UK)
- Virtual Team Collaboration
- Virtual Trade Commissioner (Canada)
- Virtual Training Company
- Virtual Transportation Company
- Virtual Travel Community
- Virus Test Center (informatics, University of Hamburg)
- Visceral Toxicosis of Catfish
- Vision Technology Consulting
- Visual Team Calendar (software)
- Visual Terminal Chart (New Zealand 1:250,000 aeronautical charts)
- Visual Thought Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
; and Virtual Technology Corporation, of Alexandria, Va.
Alexandria-Based Distributed Simulation & Command & Control Systems Engineering Leader Attributes Growth to Continued Success with Defense Customers Virtual Technology Corporation (VTC), has announced that they have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies on the 2005 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Netdirect Corporation, formerly Virtual Technology Corporation, will broadcast its quarterly earnings conference call on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 at 11:00 AM EST.
MCKINNEY, Texas, July 5, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Raytheon Company has acquired Virtual Technology Corporation (VTC), a leading developer of joint, net-enabled command and control and modeling and simulation solutions (M&S).
currently serves as a Board member and principal of several prominent companies in the technology and entertainment industries, including: DVD Express, the largest on-line distributor of DVD's; NetTaxi, an e-commerce based virtual community and portal; The Holman Group, a large healthcare provider; Virtual Technology Corporation, a leading on-line Internet hardware and software retailer; Maximum Holdings, Inc.
Fairfax VA 262 % 40 Daston Corporation Mclean VA 261 % 41 Virtual Technology Corporation Alexandria VA 261 % 42 Teoco Corporation Fairfax VA 245 % 43 HealthScribe Inc.
4, 1999-- Virtual Technology Corporation (OTCBB:VTCO), a rapidly expanding global e-commerce company specializing in computer hardware, software, consumer electronics, and related services, today announced that the Company's Web site, www.