5 is the Virtual Table Interface, or VTI, which allows Java programmers to integrate data from a variety of sources, while making all of the data seem to an application as if they are tables in a Cloudscape database.
What does VTI stand for?
VTI stands for Virtual Table Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VTI
We have 84 other meanings of VTI in our Acronym Attic
- Van Tilburg Informatica (Holland IT Company)
- Vancouver Training Institute
- Vector Technology Institute (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Vector Technology, Inc.
- Velocity-Time Integral
- Vermeer Technologies Incorporated
- Vertical Transverse Isotropic
- Veterinary Thermal Imaging Ltd. (UK)
- Vietnam Telecom International
- Viking Tactics Inc. (Fayetteville, NC)
- Virtual Texas Instruments (calculator emulator)
- Virtual Tunnel Interface (Cisco)
- Vision Technologies, Inc. (various organizations)
- Vlaams Theater Instituut (Dutch: Flemish Theater Institute; Belgium)
- Vocational Technical Institute (various locations)
- Vocational Training Institute
- Velocity Time Integral of Atrial Curve (cardiology)
- Virginia Telecommunications Industry Association
- Virginia Transportation Infrastructure Bank
- Vehicle Traffic Information Coalition (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Java Interoperability - Informix will provide support for a Java Virtual Table Interface in the Informix database so that customers can integrate and access external Java objects or components within the database.