The Virtual Speech Agent (VSA) Suite(TM), the latest edition to the Fluency family of products, revolutionises the packaged speech application concept by providing enterprises with a complete out-of-the-box and configurable solution offering extended operational flexibility for large and mid tier organisations alike.
What does VSA stand for?
VSA stands for Virtual Speech Agent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VSA
We have 163 other meanings of VSA in our Acronym Attic
- Video Spectral Analysis (imaging technology)
- Video Switch Assembly
- Vieilles Soupapes d'Artois (French: Old Valves Artois; Artois, France)
- Vietnamese Students Association
- Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico - Carlos R Perez (Airport Code)
- Violin Society Of America (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Virginia School of the Arts
- Virginia Society of Anesthesiologists
- Virksomheders Sociale Ansvar (Danish: Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Virtual Server Architecture
- Visible Screen Area
- Visible Surface Area
- Visible Systems Australia Pty Ltd (Perth, WA, Australia)
- Vision, Strength, and Artistic Expression (formerly Very Special Arts)
- Visit Southern Africa (tourism program)
- Visual Soil Assessment
- Visually Sensitive Area
- Vital Signs Absent
- Voice Stress Analysis
- Voice Stress Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is being driven by Fluency's new Virtual Speech Agent (VSA) Suite(TM) launched in the UK this month enabling call centres to deploy a low cost speech application supporting all common call centre transactions across all industry sectors.