The Small Business Tax Workshop page offers webinars, phone forums, videos and transcripts of instructional lessons on several helpful topics for small businesses including: Proper Worker Classification Recordkeeping Schedule C: Who Needs to File and How to Do it Home Office Deduction IRS Resources for Small Businesses Virtual Small Business Tax Workshops Offers in Compromise IRS Disaster and Emergency Relief Phishing and Tax Scams Much more The IRS Tax Center also provides a one-stop resource tailored to specific industries and businesses in the Small Business Center.
What does VSBTW stand for?
VSBTW stands for Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Variable Size Block Matching (motion estimation)
- vessel of basilar membrane
- Virginia Sustainable Building Network (formerly known as VAHEN; Arlington, VA)
- Voorbereidend Secundair Beroepsonderwijs (Dutch: Preparatory Secondary Vocational Education)
- Voice Switch Bypass
- Vermont Standards Board for Professional Educators (Montpelier, VT)
- Variable Sized Bin Packing Problem
- Variable Speed Beam Rifle (Gundam anime)
- Veterinary Surgeons Board of South Australia
- Victoria School of Business and Technology (Canada)
- Vehicle Solutions Business Unit (Eaton Corporation)
- Vereinigung Schweizer Biotechnologie Unternehmen (German: Association of Swiss Biotech Companies)
- Visibility Decreasing Rapidly
- Visibility Increasing Rapidly
- Vacationland Swim Club (Sandusky, OH)
- Vacuum System Controller
- Vadamarachchi Steno Club (Sri Lanka)
- Valencia Street Circuit (racing; Spain)
- Value Chain Scorecard