VSPWorks is well suited for developing applications that implement these scalable distributed computing models, and enables the programming of a multiprocessor or multicore system as if it were a single processor system through a unique virtual single processor (VSP) model.
What does VSP stand for?
VSP stands for Virtual Single Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VSP
We have 226 other meanings of VSP in our Acronym Attic
- Vessel Sanitation Program
- Viable Salmonid Population (US Endangered Species Act)
- Victim Services Program (various locations)
- Video Signal Processor
- Video Standards Profile (now called VISP)
- Video System Processor
- Vietnam Steel Products Co., Ltd.
- Village Stability Program (Afghanistan)
- Virginia State Police
- Virtual Service Provider
- Virtual Software Processor (coverification/cosimulation technology)
- Virtual Storage Portal
- Virtual System Printer
- Virtual System Prototype
- Virtualization Service Provider (Microsoft Windows)
- Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Visakhapatnam, India)
- Vision Service Plan
- Visiting Scholars Program
- Visiting Scientist Programs
- Visiting Scientist Programs (UCAR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtual Single Processor Model - Virtuoso's CSP-based multitasking allows the designer to write code for a single processor system, but execute that code on any number of processors regardless of pointers, etc.
Virtuoso's Virtual Single Processor designs are 100% portable, scalable and can be implemented on one or multiple processors or ported to different processor architectures without affecting the C-language application code.