11, 2001-- Partnership Enables Multi-service Access and Multi-metro Storage Services Across Dense Virtual Routed Networks Crescent Networks Inc, LuxN and SAN Valley Systems announced today the successful interoperability of Crescent Networks' Dense Virtual Routed Networking (DVRN), the LuxN WavSystem(TM) and SAN Valley's IP-SAN connectivity solutions.
What does VRN stand for?
VRN stands for Virtual Routed Networks (Crescent Networks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VRN
We have 24 other meanings of VRN in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Rate Note
- Variable Rate Nutrient (agriculture)
- VCU (Viginia Commonwealth) Ram Nation (college sports)
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Verification Requirements Number
- Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar
- Verona, Italy - Verona (Airport Code)
- Victoria Radio Network (Scotland hospital radio station)
- Video-Rich Navigation
- Virtual Retail Network
- Vivement la Radio Numérique (French: Highly Digital Radio)
- Von Recklinghausen's Neurofibromatosis
- Ventana Ranch Neighborhood Association (est. 2001; Albuquerque, NM)
- Veterans Resource Network Association
- Viral Ribonucleic Acid
- Virtual Reality Notre Dame (video game)
- Neovascular Inflammatory Vitreoretinopathy
- Von Rechts Nach Links (German: From Left to RIght Language)
- Voyageurs Region National Park Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Vacuum Residual Oil (petroleum distillation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The VRX-1000 and C-View Services Manager together support a Dense Virtual Routed Networking (DVRN) architecture with thousands of distinct, secure, easily managed virtual routed networks with millions of users on a single integrated platform.
Utilizing the Crescent Networks' architecture, a network service provider can deploy dense virtual routed networks for different communities of interest.