0 browsers, for instance, both support virtual reality markup language, which enables Web pages to be rendered in 3-D.
What does VRML stand for?
VRML stands for Virtual Reality Markup Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VRML
- Valley Regional Medical Center (Brownsville, TX)
- Variable Resolution Microstep Control (computing; Advanced Micro Systems)
- Vaulet Rita Marketing Communications (Belgium)
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Virtual Reality Medical Center (San Diego, CA)
- Virginia Ready-Mixed Concrete Association
- Virtual-Real Memory Characteristics Questionnaire
- Visions of Research in Music Education (journal)
- Version.release.modification.fix (IBM)
- Vacation Rental Managers Guild
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language Architecture Group
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language Consortium
- Vacation Rental Multiple Listing Service (website)
- Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Viking Rat and Mouse Nest (breeding)
- Volunteer Resource Management Network (Ontario Public Health, Canada)
- Valley Regional Musical Productions (Connecticut)
- Vail Ranch Middle School (California)
- Velocity Root Mean Square
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 enables users to output their animations in the industry standard Virtual Reality Markup Language 2.
IPA also enables organizations to communicate product designs over the Internet by outputting assemblies in Virtual Reality Markup Language (VRML) format.
NYSE: SGI) and Netscape Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: NSCP) today announced that 56 Internet leaders have agreed to support "Moving Worlds" as the next-generation implementation of virtual reality markup language, known as VRML 2.
Shown for the first time at Educom, the largest annual technology showcase for colleges and universities, Sun's Virtual Campus uses Java(TM) technology, virtual reality markup language (VRML), live audio and video and other advanced technologies to create an interactive forum for exploring the latest academic solutions.
For example, a designer using "Blackbird" can easily integrate Macromedia(R) Director animations, Adobe Photoshop(TM) files, or 3-D virtual reality markup language (VRML) multimedia content into applications.
The book is divided into two sections; one explores the vision behind the Web, featuring interviews with Virtual Reality Markup Language (VRML) creator Mark Pesce, Yahoo founders David Filo and Jerry Yang, and Mark Torrance of Stockmaster.
InterAct `96, will unveil the world's most innovative integration of hypertext markup language (HTML), Java, and virtual reality markup language (VRML) programming available on the World Wide Web.