Investors can buy prime virtual real estate in CityHi to rent out to business or develop and sell with profits.
What does VRE stand for?
VRE stands for Virtual Real Estate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VRE
We have 50 other meanings of VRE in our Acronym Attic
- Visakha Rural Development Society (India)
- Vassar Repertory Dance Theatre
- Vanuatu Rural Development and Training Centres Association
- Navy Transport Evacuation Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus
- Vancomycin-Resistant Escherichia Coli
- Vibrating Reed Electrometers
- Video Recording Equipment
- Virginia Railway Express
- Virtual Radiography Environment
- Virtual Research Environment
- Viscosity Reduction Enzyme
- Voltage Regulation Extended
- Volume Review Exercise
- Verkehrsbetrieb Rhein Eifel Ahr (German: Transport Operations Rhein Eifel Ahr)
- Vietnam Real Estate Association (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Virtual Reality Education for Assisted Learning
- Victoria Real Estate Board (Canada)
- Vision Rehabilitation Evidence-Based Review (Canada)
- Vaaler Real Estate Company (Leesburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ENNIS, Ireland, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Irish software development company, Brain Jungle Limited (BJL), recently leased a virtual island online gaming package to a Caribbean internet gaming operator for 320,000 USD, making it the largest transaction of virtual real estate to date.
Virtual Real Estate will be used as part of Intel's program to demonstrate the power of visual computing and the future of business computing, using the Pentium(R) II architecture.
There is something addictive about having the power to build - and destroy - virtual real estate empires," said Airborne President Andy Nulman.
com is the starting point for businesses to claim their virtual real estate and start building their online brand on the Internet.
com is not a virtual real estate broker," said Delaney.
com, a Virtual Real Estate company that uses auction marketing, virtual home tours and links between buyers, sellers and service providers, announced today the launch of a co-branded Web site that provides MonsterDaata's comprehensive community information database, NeighborhoodPlace(TM), to users of HomeAuction.
com, producer of 360-degree virtual real estate tours for the Internet; Digital Think, a web-based training company; EC Cubed, provider of application components for e-commerce; Gartner Institute, provider of career-related services to Information Technology professionals and managers; ICSA, provider of security and web certification services; Lot 21, an interactive advertising agency; Moai Technologies, provider of enterprise-level software applications for e-commerce, such as web-based inventory auctions; People Cubed, provider of human resource consulting for the IT industry; and WorldRes, provider of an Internet-based, worldwide hotel marketing and reservation system.