Kill was President and Chief Executive Officer of Virtual Radiologic Corporation, a provider of technology-enabled outsourced radiology solutions.
What does VRAD stand for?
VRAD stands for Virtual Radiologic Corporation (Minnetonka, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRAD
We have 3 other meanings of VRAD in our Acronym Attic
- VHF Repeater Advisory Committee (ARRL ham radio consortium)
- Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs (university office; various universities)
- Viking Retirement Assets Custodian (wealth management)
- Virtual Reality Applications Center
- Vocational Rehabilitation Advisory Council (various locations)
- Volume-Regulated Anion Channel
- Vandenberg Range Area Control System (USAF)
- Vacuum Retort Anaerobic Digestion (Environmental Developers Inc.)
- Very Rapid Application Development
- Video Ready Access Device
- Virtual Reality Aided Design
- Voluntary Return to Active Duty
- Valle de los Ríos Apurímac y Ene (Spanish: Apurimac and Ene River Valley; Peru)
- Valley Regional Adult Education (Shelton, CT)
- Valle de Los Ríos Apurímac, Ene y Mantaro (Peruvian water bodies)
- Violence Risk Appraisal Guide (criminology)
- Virtual Reality and Active Interface Group (est. 1993; Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Switzerland)
- Virtual Reality and Its Application in Industry
- Virtual Reality Annual International symposium
- Vision, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Ancona, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NasdaqGM: NHWK) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Virtual Radiologic Corporation.
Prior to joining Acuo Technologies, Barry served as vice president of business development at Virtual Radiologic Corporation, a national radiology practice.
About Virtual Radiologic Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a privately owned national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology's pivotal role in patient care.
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad[R]), a national radiology practice and leader in the development of next-generation technology for radiology, has announced a licensing agreement with Baton Rouge Radiology Group, a long-time vRad customer, for its vRad[R] Enterprise Connect(SM)3.
About Virtual Radiologic Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology's pivotal role in patient care.
Virtual Radiologic Corporation ("vRad"), a national radiology practice and a leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology, and Providence Equity Partners, a leading global private equity firm that manages over $22 billion in equity capital, announced that earlier today vRad's stockholders approved and adopted the merger agreement providing for the acquisition of vRad by an affiliate of Providence.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad), a national radiology practice and leader in the development of next-generation technology for radiologists, has been ranked 264 on Deloitte's 2010 Technology Fast 500(TM).