These virtual private wire services run over the company's global, highly available, packet-based MPLS network and deliver flexible connectivity options that allow customers to run critical bandwidth-hungry applications such as voice and video applications with optimised Quality of Service.
What does VPWS stand for?
VPWS stands for Virtual Private Wire Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1945 to 1948)
- Volunteer Partnerships for West Africa (Ghana)
- Visa Paralympic World Cup
- Virginia Police Work Dog Association
- Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Version Planning Working Group (contrives an initial version release contents list)
- Vehicles per Work Hour (traffic calculation; Nebraska Department of Roads)
- Variable Pulse Width Modulation
- Virtual Private Wireless Network
- Vinson/Parkhill Wireline Program
- Vector Product Exchange
- Victorian Power Exchange (est. 1995; Victoria, Australia)
- Viral Protein X (immunodeficiency)
- Virtual Path Cross-Connect
- Virtual Pool Assisting Parallel Sequential Threshold
- Victoria Park Youth Accommodation (Australia)
- Valparaiso, Indiana (Airport Code)
- Visual Power Zip (software)
- Electronic Countermeasures Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1955 to 1960)
- Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1961 to present)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By supporting CES and MPLS-based Layer 2 fiber aggregation capabilities, the solution can create a reliable Metro Ethernet extension for leased line replacement and provide access to advanced data services such as virtual private LAN services (VPLS), virtual private wire services (VPWS) and IP virtual private network (IPVPN) services to support revenue-generating business services.
For the testing, Orckit-Corrigent submitted members of the CM4000 product family which support MPLS Virtual Private Wire Services (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN Services (VPLS) for business, residential triple play and mobile backhauling applications.