Fortinet's high-performance systems integrate several security services such as antivirus, firewall, virtual private networking (VPN), intrusion detection/prevention, Web and email content filtering, and traffic shaping into a single, dedicated platform.
What does VPNET stand for?
VPNET stands for Virtual Private Networking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Vorgangspfeil-Netzplan (German)
- Verace Pizza Napoletana Association (restaurant organization)
- Victoria Park Neighborhood Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Virtual Private Network Alliance
- Volvo Parts North America, Inc.
- Volvo Powertrain North America (Volvo Group)
- Virtual Private Network Consortium
- Vice President of National Center Operations
- Virtual Private Network Daemon
- Virtual Private Network Enterprise
- Vaguely Plausible National Football League (website)
- Valor Presente Neto Incremental (Spanish: Incremental Net Present Value; financial mathematical analysis)
- Vantagem Pessoal Nominalmente Identificada (Portuguese: Personal Advantage Nominally Identified)
- Virtual Private Networks Identifier
- Veolia Propreté Nettoyage et Multiservices (French: Veolia Environmental and Multiservice Cleaning)
- Vanderbilt Professional Nursing Practice Program (Nashville, TN)
- Virtual Private Network Service (AT&T)
- Virtual Private Network Services Module (Cisco)
- Virtual Private Network Version 4 (Cisco)
- Vanadium Phosphorus Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, that adds Virtual Private Networking (VPN) to the low-cost, access router alternative, the NetVanta(TM) 3000 Series.
Simple Access will integrate the acquired virtual private networking (VPN) products in its new Shiva business with its existing broadband, firewall, and secure socket layer (SSL) business to bring innovative security solutions to market.
In related industry news, the Quarry Technologies iQ-series Service Edge Switches were recently certified as having passed the Virtual Private Networking Consortium (VPNC) Basic and Rekeying conformance tests.
27, 2002 Virtual Private Networking Becomes Popular Offering for Telecommunication Service Providers, Resellers Blue Ridge Networks, a leading provider of outsourced Virtual Private Networking (VPN) solutions, and AB&T Telecom, a leading provider of communication products and services, today announced a partnership that will provide Blue Ridge Network's VPN technology to AB&T's extensive list of telecommunication service resellers.
About XO Communications XO Communications is one of the world's leading providers of broadband communications services offering a complete set of communications services, including: local and long distance voice, Internet access, Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Ethernet, Wavelength, Hosting and Integrated voice and data services.
Speedlink offers a full range of services including dial-up, ISDN and T-1 connectivity, as well as Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Internet security, webcast streaming and web-based point-of-sale systems.
This alliance also expands Coderant Systems' ability to service clients with large geographical areas requiring Virtual Private Networking services.