About AcroPlot Pro 2007 Software AcroPlot Pro converts an extensive list of file formats to either Portable Document Format (PDF) or Design Web Format(TM) (DWF), and includes three components: converting DWG to PDF from within AutoCAD, a separate Windows application, and a Windows virtual printer driver.
What does VPD stand for?
VPD stands for Virtual Printer Driver
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VPD
We have 70 other meanings of VPD in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle/Pedestrian Deviation
- Vehicles Per Day
- Velocity Product Development (Honeywell)
- Venice Police Department (Florida)
- Ventricular Premature Depolarization
- Verified Patient Data
- Version Planning Document (US DoD)
- Vet Products Direct (various locations)
- Victoria Police Department
- Virtual Presence Device (fictional technology; The Big Bang Theory)
- Virtual Private Database (Oracle)
- Virtual Product Development (business practice)
- Virtual Professional Development
- Virtual Prototype Demonstration
- Virtual-Physical Destination
- VISION photodesign inc.
- Visual Perception Disorder
- Vital Product Data
- Voice Packet Driver (Cisco)
- Variational-Perturbation Approximation to Double Excitation Method in Configuration Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 specification, new image processing functions, a virtual printer driver to capture output as EMF from any application, and document writer functions to convert EMF to many popular text and document formats.
All the user needs to do is to route the print data through the EZeDocs virtual printer driver and the system does the rest.