Our highly customizable system provides comprehensive administrative functionality, incorporating accounting, record-keeping, reporting, virtual point-of-sale capabilities, and user management into one, easy-to-use web-based platform.
What does VPOS stand for?
VPOS stands for Virtual Point-Of-Sale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VPOS
- Vice President of Learning
- Vacuum-Packed On-Man Life Raft
- Video Picture on Net (remote video web server)
- Virtual Personal Overlay Network
- Virtual Private Optical Network (Lucent)
- Vám- és Pénzügyõrség Országos Parancsnoksága (Hungarian Customs and Finance Guard)
- Virtual Point of Presence
- Vermont Property Owners Report
- Výbor Pro Odškodnení Romského Holocaustu (Czech: Committee on Holocaust Compensation Roma)
- Vertical Position
- Vancouver Paediatric Occupational Therapists (Canada)
- Vice President of the United States
- Very Proud of Ya (AFI album)
- Patrol Squadron (Photographic) (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1946 to 1948)
- Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1946 to 1948)
- Vacaville Psychiatric Program (California, USA)
- Valiant Petroleum PLC (various locations)
- Valuable Preselling Proposition (internet marketing)
- Value Payable Post (India & Pakistan)
- Value Predictability Pattern
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated Solution Turns NFC Handsets, Laptops or Tablets into Virtual Point-of-Sale Terminals AIX-EN-PROVENCE, France & TORONTO -- INSIDE Secure and SecureKey Technologies Inc.
Products to be introduced through this alliance include a wireless wallet, a virtual point-of-sale terminal, and shopping portals.
These research topics will include optimal product assortments, virtual point-of-sale displays, Web advertising, the use of targeting technology to customize products and promotions, and the appropriate mix of online and offline marketing to build sales.
e-SELECT is an award-winning online tool and virtual point-of-sale terminal that enables merchants to set up and process payments over the Internet.
VeriFone's PTAL-compliant products will include an electronic wallet for consumers, a virtual point-of-sale terminal for merchants and an Internet gateway for acquirers.
The relationship will reveal insights into topics such as optimal product assortments, virtual point-of-sale displays and other online merchandising tactics, effectiveness of Web advertising in building brand and volume, using targeting technology to customize products and promotions, and optimizing the online and off-line marketing mix to build sales.
These issues include optimal product assortments, online merchandising tactics such as virtual point-of-sale displays, effectiveness of Web advertising in building brand identity and sales volume, use of targeting technology to customize products and promotions, and optimizing online and off-line marketing mix to build sales.