LocaLoop's patented technology platform, LocaLoopNET[TM] delivers a virtual Network Operations Center (NOC) to manage 4G networks and its subscribers for Internet Service Providers through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business management platform.
What does VNOC stand for?
VNOC stands for Virtual Network Operations Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of VNOC in our Acronym Attic
- Viral Nervous Necrosis Virus (found in fish and oysters)
- Vision Network of New Zealand
- Maximum Structural Cruising Velocity
- Vendor Number
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Ondernemingen
- Vereniging Nederlandse Openluchttheaters (Dutch: Dutch Association of Outdoor Theatres)
- Vilnius, Lithuania - Vilnius Airport (Airport Code)
- Virtual Network Operator
- Vomeronasal Organ
- Verbond van Nederlandse Ondernemingen-Nederlands Christelijk Werkgeversverbond
- Video News on Demand
- Vietnamese National Oceanographic Data Center
- Voya Nui Online Game (video game)
- Viet Nam On-Line
- Voya Nui Online Game (role-playing game)
- Visual Network Operating System (Singlestep)
- Vietnamese Office For Seeking Missing Persons
- Koninklijke Vereniging van Nederlandse Papier en Kartonfabrieken (Dutch: Royal Association of Dutch Paper and Paperboard; Netherlands)
- Valovoi Nacional'nyi Produkt (Russian: Gross National Product)
- Van Nederlandse Poppodia (Dutch pop festival association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RDMS enables field users - such as disaster relief workers, emergency first responders and military personnel - operating in environments with little or no communications capability to collect and transmit critical information over secure satellite or cellular connections to a web-based virtual network operations center (VNOC).
0 Offers Comprehensive Improvements The IDX platform provides carriers with a comprehensive set of applications and tools required for the implementation of value-add wireless data applications including: -- Sophisticated new Intercarrier support to interface with micro-billing and legacy billing systems -- Interoperability between different protocols such as DCMA, GSM/GPRS, iDEN, TDMA and 3G, among others -- New security features including enhanced SPAM filtering -- Enhanced Virtual Network Operations Center offers remote command and control for system management -- 200% performance gains in message throughput and data storage capacity plus increased platform scalability IDX has been deployed in a top five U.