Infinitely Virtual installs and configures the application and then places it on a Virtual Dedicated Server with a virtual CPU, virtual RAM, virtual system board and bios, virtual network interface card, and virtual drives.
What does VNIC stand for?
VNIC stands for Virtual Network Interface Card
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of VNIC in our Acronym Attic
- Valley New High School #1 (on-campus high school; California State University Northridge; Northridge, CA)
- Vereeniging Nederlandsch Historisch Scheepvaart Museum Amsterdam (Dutch; maritime history museum)
- Valeur Nette d'Inventaire (French)
- Ventilation Non Invasive (medical care)
- Victorian Neurotrauma Initiative (Geelong, Victoria, Australia)
- Viet Nam international
- Village Networks Inc.
- Virtual Network Interface
- Visual Networking Index (telecommunications)
- Visual Numerics Inc
- Vietnam Netherlands Integrated Coastal Zone Management (coastal land development; Vietnam)
- All Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics (Russian)
- All-Russian Research Institute for Potato Growing (Russian acronym)
- Vostok Nafta Investment Ltd.
- Vietnam National Institute of Ophthalmology (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Vermont Nurse Internship Project (Windsor, VT)
- Virtual Network Interactive Protocol
- Visible and Near Infra-Red
- All-Russia Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography
- Vanderbilt Negative Indicators Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
IxANVL tests can also be driven directly over network interfaces available on the purpose-built Ixia hardware test platform via a Virtual Network Interface Card (VNIC) agent.
IxANVL is run from Linux workstations, but can also be driven over a number of the network interfaces available on the purpose-built Ixia test platform via a Virtual Network Interface Card (VNIC) agent.